This Jefferson 4300 International is the perfect example of a highly maintained and updated yacht
In the Owners words…
In the beginning I remodeled the lower helm to integrate the new Raymarine G-Series display and Auto-Pilot controls. I also added the Radio console and Nav Pod on the bridge to support the G-Series systems as well.
I replaced the carpet throughout.
Changed to Vinyl plank flooring in the galley.
We changed to all new salon furniture with a more modern layout with ample storage in the Couch and 2 ottomans.
New custom mattress 3 years ago in the forward cabin, with new custom bed linens to fit.
New blackout curtains throughout.
A few years back we had all new custom canvas made. Mooring cover, cockpit canvas with glass, and bridge awning. Also had window sunshades added to keep interior cooler on sunny days. On a rainy day you can open the salon sliding glass door, and the A/C will keep even the cockpit cool and dry along with all the boat interior. So tons of room inside when it’s a rainy day outside.
Anyway, here is a list of upgrades and renovations that come to my mind right now.
– 1999 model/new in 2000.
– 25xx hours on 2x Volvo TAMD63 (a marine D6. All mechanical, which means you can work on it. Straight forward turbo diesel.)
– Installed 2 New high capacity HVAC units with quiet cover installed last summer. (You can make it snow inside possibly).
– Dual Helm (bridge and salon), is really nice when weather hits, you can cruise from the lower helm and run the HVAC.
– Remodeled Helm stations to install G-Series Raymarine, dual helm control and 15” and 12” HD displays, 4K HD radar, HD sonar, Chartplotter , Autopilot, Anchor Watch, added wireless remote control (you can navigate from anywhere on the boat)
– Dual zone FUSION sounds system for bridge and cockpit (it rocks). Capacity to add two more zones.
– Installed shore power inlets on the Bow and Stern, Bow or Stern into slip, never stringing power cords along the rail or gunnels or dock. Just flip a switch installed on the A/C panel. 2x 50ft. 50 AMP power cords (I keep one at the slip for the season, the other onboard for travel)
– 50 chain on 300 ft anchor rode, Stainless Steel Anchor, power windlass control from either helm.
– Includes a second anchor with 30 ft of chain and 200 ft. rode
– very large cockpit lazarette
– Kahlenberg stainless dual tone air horn system.
– Complete custom canvas includes bridge mooring cover, retractable bridge sunshade awning, cockpit canvas cover with full stern eisenglass windows. Also includes custom fit exterior window sunscreens.
– New custom mattress 3 years ago in the forward cabin, with new custom bed linens to fit.
– 8KW westerbeke Genset, less than 500 hours, can run everything on board fridge, hvac, all amenities.
– 2x AGM 8D main batteries, 1x AGM 4D Gen/Emergency battery, 1x 4D AGM Aux battery to run Raymarine/bridge electronics only (so you can set an anchor alarm on the Raymarine system, and go to sleep). Automatic disconnect from the non-essentials batteries when needed.
– Xantrex solid state, fully automatic, programmable, Battery Conditioning and Charging system installed.
– Custom made ultraleather couch and 2 ottomans, all with full open stowage.
– Blackout salon curtain shades (you can make the salon dark:30 any time you want)
– HDTV and Cable/WiFi set up with sound system in salon.
– 2 full queen suites, 2 full head/sinks/shower
– Bridge has convertible seating for 6 + 2 helm chair, or day bed for 2 + 2 helm chair
– Full galley, Fridge/freezer (updated), two burner stove (updated), full sink (new faucet w/sprayer), combo microwave/convection oven
– Main Head – installed a fresh water flush system.
– Three fuel tanks (150+150+80 gallons). Added a baffle system to combine or separate any combo of tanks.
– 3x Raycor integrated fuel filters
– Two water tanks 80+80 gallons (I think it might be more, need to check that detail)
– All bildge pumps and water pumps have been upgraded/replaced
– 2nd set of new/refurbished props, unused since refurb.
There are more features, but this covers most of it.
I know the boat inside and out. Have piles of documentation. I will provide Maintenance log, spare parts box located in lazarette, and parts documents list, all sort of operating manuals for engines, gens, HVAC, G-series, Xantrex, trans, Kahlenberg, Fusion, manuals for every piece of gear on the boat that you would need, every detail you would ever need or want on the boat, all organized in binders on the boat. Plus I can turn over all the purchase (receipts and where bought) files for everything I bought and upgraded. It’s a lot, but good to have if you love your boat.
It’s always the right time to think about that NEW BOAT! Call our sales department today!
Please contact North Shore Sales at (616) 604-0234